May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements, and many new inspirations to your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness. I hope that this new year will be the best year of your life
Wish you all Happy New Year
Dr. Ashutosh Sharma is working as a Postdoctoral Fellow at Southern Federal University, Russia. Prior to this, he was working as Assistant Professor in the School of Electronics and Communication Engineering at Lovely Professional University, Punjab, India. He has earned his Ph.D. and Master of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, Solan, HP, India in 2020, and 2016, respectively. He has published more than 50 research articles in reputed SCI / SCOPUS journals and conferences. His topics of interest in research are SLA and QoS in communication, risk and performance modeling of the network, VANET, UAV, cloud computing, machine learning, and security in smart cities. He has served as a reviewer and editor for several journals such as IEEE Communication Letters, Journal of Supercomputing, IEEE Access.
Ph.D. Research Topic:
- Risk-Aware Communication Network Architecture and Planning
- Supervisor: Dr. Rajiv Kumar, Associate Professor, and Head, Dept. of Electronics and Communication, Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan, India.
DST Project Fellow:
- Research Assistant in a project “Reliability Modeling and Optimized Planning of Risk-based Resilient Networks” sponsored by Indo-Polish Programme under grant DST/INT/POL/P-04/2014.
- PIs of Project: Dr. Rajiv Kumar (India) and Piotr Cholda (Poland)
- Basic Electronic Circuit Analysis.
- Control System
- Signal and System
- Communication Networks
- Wireless Communication Networks
- Reliability Theory and Practices
- Basic Electrical Circuit Analysis.
- Computer Communication
- Electronic Circuit Design and Analysis (PSPICE)
- Integrated Circuits and Power Electronics
- Special Section Editor: International Journal on Smart Sensing and Intelligent Systems (ESCI and SCOPUS) H index: 25
- Special Section Editor: Informatics in Medicine Unlocked – Journal – Elsevier
- Guest Editor of Special Issues in
- Recent Advances in Computer Science and Communications (Scopus).
- Journal of Computing and Information Technology (Scopus).
- Recent Patents on Engineering (Scopus).
- Recent Advances in Electric and Electronics Engineering (Scopus and ESCI).
- International Journal of Healthcare Information Systems and Informatics (Scopus and ESCI).
- International Journal of Sensor, Wireless Communication and Control (Scopus).
- International Journal of Information Technology and Web Engineering (IJITWE) (Scopus).
- Radioelectronics and Communications Systems, Springer (Scopus and ESCI).
- Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Information Systems (IJAEIS) (Scopus). Active
- Journal of Vibroengineering (Scopus). Active
- Journal of Intelligent Systems (Scopus and ESCI). Active
- International Journal on Smart Sensing and Intelligent Systems (Scopus and ESCI). Active
- Radioelectronics and Communications Systems, Springer (Scopus and ESCI). Active
- Computer-Aided Design and Applications (Scopus and ESCI). Active
- Journal of Healthcare Information Systems and Informatics (Scopus and ESCI). Active
- Sharma and R. Kumar, “Computation of the Reliable and Quickest Data Path for Healthcare Services by Using Service-Level Agreements and Energy Constraints,” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, pp. 1-18, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13369-019-03836-4 (IF 1.711)
- Sharma and R. Kumar, “Service-Level Agreement—Energy Cooperative Quickest Ambulance Routing for Critical Healthcare Services,” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, vol. 44, Issue 44, pp. 3831–38488, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13369-018-3687-z (IF 1.711)
- Sharma and R. Kumar, “Service level agreement and energy cooperative cyber physical system for quickest healthcare services,” Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, pp. 1-13. https://doi.org/10.3233/JIFS-169968 (IF 1.851)
- Sharma and R. Kumar, “A Constrained Framework for Context-Aware Remote E-healthcare (CARE) Services,”Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies , 2019. https://doi.org/10.1002/ett.3649 (IF 1.594)
- Sharma, G. Rathi, R. Kumar, H. Saini, V. Vijaykumar, Y. Nam and N. Chilamkurti, “A Secure, Energy and SLA Efficient (SESE) E-healthcare Framework for Quickest Data Transmission using Cyber Physical System,” Sensors, Vol. 19, 2019. https://doi.org/10.3390/s19092119 (IF 3.275)
- Sharma and R. Kumar, “Risk-energy aware service level agreement assessment for computing quickest path in computer networks,” International Journal of Reliability and Safety, vol. 13, pp. 96-124, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJRS.2019.097019
- Sharma, R. Kumar and PK. Singh, “The SLA Constraint Quickest Path Problem for the Data Transmission Services in Capacitated Networks,” International Journal of Performability Engineering, vol. 15, Issue 4, pp. 1061–1072, April, 2019. https://doi.org/10.23940/ijpe.19.04.p1.10611072
- Sharma and R. Kumar, “A Framework for Risk-Energy Aware Service-Level Agreement Provisioning (RESP) for Computing the Quickest Path,” Journal of Computer Networks and Communications, vol. 2019, p.p. 1-8, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/4109453
- G. Rathi, A. Sharma, R. Kumar, H. Saini, and R. Iqbal, “A Hybrid Framework for Multimedia Data Processing in IoT-Healthcare using Blockchain Technology,” Multimedia Tools and Applications, 2019. (In Press) https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-019-07835-3 (IF 2.313)
- G. Rathi, A. Sharma, R. Kumar and R. Iqbal, “A Secure Communicating Things Network Framework for Industrial IoT using Blockchain Technology”, Ad Hoc Networks, 2019. (In Press) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.adhoc.2019.101933 (IF 3.643)
- Sharma and R. Kumar, “Performance comparison and detailed study of AODV, DSDV, DSR, TORA and OLSR routing protocols in ad hoc networks,” in proceeding of 2016 Fourth International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing (PDGC), Waknaghat, pp. 732-736, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1109/PDGC.2016.7913218.
- Sharma and R. Kumar, “An Optimal Routing Scheme for Critical Healthcare HTH Services – An IOT Perspective,” in proceeding of 2017 Fourth International Conference on Image Information Processing (ICIIP -2017), Waknaghat, pp. 585-589, December, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICIIP.2017.8313784
- Jyotsna Dogra, Shruti Jain, Ashutosh Sharma, Rajiv Kumar, Meenakshi Sood, “Brain tumor detection from MR images employing fuzzy graph cut technique” Vo. 13, No 3, pp. 362-369, 2020. https://doi.org/10.2174/2213275912666181207152633
- Bhalaik, Swati; Sharma, Ashutosh; Kumar, Rajiv; Sharma, Neeru, “Performance Modeling and Analysis of WDM Optical Networks under Wavelength Continuity Constraint using MILP” Recent Advances in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Formerly Recent Patents on Electrical & Electronic Engineering), Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 203-211, 2020. https://doi.org/10.2174/2352096512666190214105927
- Kumar, Dinesh; Sharma, Ashutosh; Kumar, Rajiv; Sharma, Neeru, “A Holistic Survey on Disaster and Disruption in Optical Communication Network”, Recent Advances in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Formerly Recent Patents on Electrical & Electronic Engineering), Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 130-135, 2020. https://doi.org/10.2174/2352096512666190215141938
- Geetanjali Rathee, Ashutosh Sharma, Rajiv Kumar, Farhan Ahmad, Razi Iqbal, “A trust management scheme to secure mobile information centric networks”, Computer Communications, Vol. 151, p.p. 66-75, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comcom.2019.12.024. (IF 2.816)
- Poongodi M., Ashutosh Sharma, Vijayakumar V., Vaibhav Bhardwaj, Abhinav Parkash Sharma, Razi Iqbal, Rajiv Kumar, “Prediction of the price of Ethereum blockchain cryptocurrency in an industrial finance system”, Computers & Electrical Engineering, Vol. 81, p.p. 106527, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compeleceng.2019.106527. (IF 2.663)
- Amit Sharma, Pradeep Kumar Singh, Ashutosh Sharma, Rajiv Kumar, ‘An efficient architecture for the accurate detection and monitoring of an event through the sky”, Computer Communications, Vol. 148, Pages 115-128, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comcom.2019.09.009. (IF 2.816)
- Sharma A, Kumar R, Talib MWA, Srivastava S, Iqbal R. Network modelling and computation of quickest path for service-level agreements using bi-objective optimization. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks. October 2019. https://doi.org/10.1177/1550147719881116 (IF 1.151)
- Rathee, G.; Sharma, A.; Iqbal, R.; Aloqaily, M.; Jaglan, N.; Kumar, R. A Blockchain Framework for Securing Connected and Autonomous Vehicles. Sensors 2019, 19, 3165. https://doi.org/10.3390/s19143165 (IF 3.275)